Thursday, December 14, 2006

Secret Spot

While I was away this weekend I bought husband a Christmas gift. When I got home I put it in a 'secret' spot to hide until I could wrap it later. Husband also bought me gifts while I was away. As I was unpacking, husband realized he left a bag from one of the stores in the living room. I hadn't really noticed it and only saw it was a pink bag. He had me close my eyes while he rushed to hide the bag.

So the next day I was wrapping gifts and went to get his present from its hiding spot. It was in a big box in the basement. I opened the box and there on top was the bag from VS that husband tried to hide. Directly under the bag was his gift still in it's bag. The funny thing is that he was in such a hurry to hide the bag he didn't look in the box, he just shoved it in. So now I know where one of my gifts came from, but I don't know what it is. And he only know where I hid his gift. Guess we'll have to find new hiding spots.

No comments: