Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mr. Sandman

I'm tired. Not just a little, but wiped out. I took Peanut to the Mall today to pick up his pictures and we strolled around for a while. I got to the other end and wondered how I would make it back. My body felt like I'd been running for hours and my mind felt fuzzy. Too tired. When we got home I flopped onto the floor with a pillow and Peanut played a little. I wonder if I'm still sick or lacking in something. I haven't really been all that active, but just walking around the block wears me out.

The timing of this is not good. There are several things around the house that need done. I feel too tired during the day and after husband gets home I just can't seem to move. We're looking for a new babysitter. Did I mention we lost ours? She found a better job. In all honesty I'm happy for her, just a little sad for me. So I want someone to watch Peanut for a few hours each week so I can get some things done and maybe even relax a little. I'm just worn out and having a hard time recovering from that.

I was doing well with the exercise program until I got sick. Now the tired has hit me. I'd like to get back to it, but I can't right now. Blah.

Peanut will be 1 year old in 13 days. Oh my gosh! I can't believe it.

No comments: