Friday, September 01, 2017

Sharks are Gangsta too.



Here I am wearing my 1DOS
Like a B.O.S.S.
Baby, posting my swag.
Girl, you got this in the bag.

Trying to make a change, learn how to exercise.
Cut out the junk -  just say no to the fries.

A shark doesn't worry about the future and the past is in the past.
A shark dominates the now, because they are bad-ass.

Want to run a 5 or a 10K, you should walk one at least.
Push out of your comfort zone and tackle a Spartan or "The Beast".

Mama battled on her own for far too long.
Now she's going for her goals and helping us along.
She made 1DOS to help others in need.
Now we are working hard so we can all succeed.

I get so down
In the tank.  I start to drown.
Don't go it on your own
The sharks will come around.

You get a little push, encouragement to get you through.
1DOS.  It's just what we do.
That one degree is all there is between you and me.
We all help each other be the best we can be.


Where do you go from here?
What is your point, what's your "why"?
Stay the course, keep going and as they say in the tank
Progress, not perfection. Sharkify!

No comments: