Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Loser - Weight That Is

I am trying to get healthy. Trying. It is slow going, but each day I try to make a better choice along the way. Some days are good and some, well, not so good. After working out so many days I get tired and ready to throw in the towel. It takes a massive effort to push through the laziness.

Fitting in time to workout doesn't sound like it would be that difficult. After all the gym has a child watch area. But packing a bag, getting there, doing the whole workout, showering and getting put back together takes too long. The kids mostly watch movies which aggravates me. If we have anything else planned in our day it takes every spare minute.

Someday I hope to work out at home and not have to rely on the gym. For now the gym is my motivation. I have spent money to go so I go. I wish my body would get into shape faster. The folks on Biggest Loser lose like 10 lbs per week (or a lot more). Granted they work out an insane amount and are restricted on what they can eat. I guess I'd lose that much too. I am waiting for my jeans to feel a bit looser. That will be the test for me. I want some of my clothes to fit.

No comments: