Monday, March 03, 2008

Cry Me a River

During pregnancy hormones are out of control. The first time around, there were several times I just cried for no reason. This time is no different. There do seem to be reasons though. Mostly I'm tired. When I am tired I don't function as well.

Today was my day off and I had a few things planned. I was going to go to the grocery store, the hardware store and take a nap. I did manage to get to the grocery store, but nothing else. I spent most of the day doing our taxes. So now I'm still tired and weepy. Husband was kind enough to put Peanut to bed even though he doesn't feel that well himself. I just couldn't do it tonight.

Funny how the littlest things make me cry. Good thing I don't watch much television or movies. I'm sure just a touching commercial would send me running for a raft to wade through the tears.

No comments: