Thursday, February 04, 2010

Handy Me

OK, so I finished three of the four blankets I was making for Christmas, before Christmas. The fourth is giving me fits. I cannot find the motivation to finish it. I spend a couple hours working on it and it's barely any progress. Aack! The farther into the year we get the more guilty I feel for not having it done. My friends are understanding though. The picture above is one of my favorites. It's red, white and navy blue. I really wanted to keep this one. The picture upload thing doesn't seem to be working so I can't get the others to show up. I'll post them later.

Side note: If you want me to make you one, for a small fee of course, I would be happy to. Leave me a comment and we can talk color and patter. It's crochet, not knitting.




No comments: