Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Copy Cat

KD did a meme so I'll do one too.

Let’s start with the rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people
If you’re tagged, play along and pass it on!

Here’s my random seven:
Uno: I would love to go to a fat camp like the Biggest Loser. I'm not really overweight, but I want to learn about how to eat better and exercise while still being on 'mom' duty.

Dos: I sing all the time. I take an everyday task (changing a diaper) and put it to music. I wish sometimes it sounded better, but it's fun.

Tres: If money were not an issue I would have a massage once a week.

Cuatro: I go to church and I'm learning new things, but I still have trouble believing.

Cinco: I desperately need a new wardrobe, but won't buy any new clothes. I have a hard time spending money on me, but no problem spending on the kids or things for the house.

Seis: I always wanted to be a movie star.

Siete: I'd like to have more kids, but I probably won't.

No comments: