Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Red Rover, Marco, uhhh Tag! That's it!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I’m not sure I even remember. I think I was in school at CMSU.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working at Dick’s Sporting Goods. I was five months pregnant too.

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2.
Licorice
3.
Chocolate covered strawberries
4. Yogurt covered pretzels or raisins
5. Butterfinger Crisps

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics

1. Who knows? I know a lot of lyrics, but then again I mess them up sometimes.
2. Keane – Hopes and Fears CD
3. Phill Collins/Genesis
4. Sting (newer stuff)
5. Various stuff on the radio – see #1.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Pay off everything.
2. Build/buy a new house with some land.
3. Help out some friends and family
4. Set up Peanut to be taken care of
5. Buy a lot of clothes and get a lot of massages and take a really cool vacation.

Five bad habits (they aren’t really bad, but maybe just annoying?)
1. Let the dishes sit too long sometimes.
2. Won’t drink the last cup of milk out of the jug.
3. Won’t drink any milk past the date on the jug.
4. I goof off when I should be cleaning or doing some other chore.
5. Dunno

Five things you like doing
1. Reading
2. Working puzzles
3. Playing piano
4.
Hanging out with Husband and Peanut
5.
Shopping, though I rarely buy stuff for myself

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again
1. Flip flops (thong style)
2. A perm.
3. Off-brand peanut butter

Five favorite toys
1.
Tv. Is that a toy?
2. Father-in-laws boat at the Lake
3. Music, in the car, at home or anywhere.
4. Snow skis
5. I don’t have much in the way of toys.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you one of those people who can't stand things between their toes? Is that why you don't like flip flops (thong-style)?

Mutt said...

I used to wear them, but now anything between my toes creeps me out. I can't wear toe rings or anything else.